Chess Endgame Software
- ABCs of Chess Endgames. All of the basic endgames in an easy-to-learn format
- Dvoretskys Endgame Manual (CD). Russian IM Dvoretsky's latest work, Dvoretskyís Endgame Manual, is sure to become a classic reference book on one of the most difficult and subtle phases in chess.
- Chess Endgame Training. More than 2450 endgame exercises taken from practical games, endgame studies Training examples, all classified according to no less than 500 endgame themes. A built-in playing program Crafty to analyze or train. While solving exercises, you are shown refutations of wrong moves as well as numerous hints to help and find the correct answer.
- Comprehensive Chess Endings. 4,143 theoretically important games and examples thoroughly analyzed and classified into 300 themes. Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- Endgame Study Database 2000 Training. By Harold ven der Heiden. 58,000+ endgame studies.
- Opposite-Colored Bishop Endgames. Solozhenkin takes you step by step through the increasing complexity of these critical positions.
- Ken Thompson Endgame CDs. Ken Thompson Endgame CDís - Databases of endgames with 5 pieces or less. Three CDís used in conjunction with a database program. TASC reader included.
- Fritz Endgame Turbo. The Fritz Endgame Turbo contains four database CDs with Nalimov Tablebases. With the help of the Endgame Turbo, endgames with five or less pieces will be played dramatically better in Fritz, Nimzo, Junior, Hiarcs, or Shredder playing programs.